Our Main Street location attests to Trinity Church’s long-term presence in the Northborough community. Just yards from the site of both the original 1868 town hall and 1894 library, the church building remains a landmark for passers-by while hosting an array of worship and fellowship opportunities for life in the 21st century.
Today’s Trinity is the result of a merger in 1948 of Northborough’s First Baptist Church and Evangelical Congregational Church, which had been established here in 1827 and 1832, respectively. Our church building is the former Congregational meeting house, and the former Baptist house of worship became the home of the Northborough Historical Society.
Trinity Church is affiliated with both the American Baptist Churches, and the United Church of Christ.